We Are Hiring!
Scottsdale Physical Therapy & Performance
15953 n Greenway Hayden loop Suite B
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Position: Physical Therapist
Qualifications: Doctorate (Preferred), Therapy License
Just before you rush to apply for the part-time or full-time physical therapist position take a look at the list below and ask yourself honestly if any of these describe your situation right now:
– Tired of seeing 12-20+ patients per day? Do you treat active people for a full hour?
– Do you wish you had more time to spend with your patients instead of dealing with insurance?
– Are you starting to feel burnt out already – after working so hard to obtain your degree?
– Do want more time and mentorship to master your craft?
– Are you truly passionate about sports physical therapy and making a difference in people’s lives…and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference?
– Are you looking to take a huge leap in your clinical skills and expand your knowledge in sports physical therapy?
– Are you a motivated clinician, but currently working in a clinic that does not inspire you?M
– Do you think you are a perfect fit for SPT&P?
– If you found yourself saying YES to one or more of these questions, we might be looking for you!
We started in 2021 with the vision of shifting the way people view physical therapy and their injury/pain. At Scottsdale Physical Therapy & Performance, we are a sports physical therapy clinic that specializes in working with golfers and active adults. We understand that physical health and well-being are critical components to maintaining an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
We believe that the best way to achieve optimal results is by focusing on each client’s unique needs and goals. That’s why our physical therapists dedicate one hour per session one-on-one every session.
We take pride in our ability to offer a wide range of services that cater to the unique needs of our clients. Whether you are recovering from an injury, seeking to improve your mobility, or looking to enhance your overall physical performance, we have the expertise to help you achieve your goals.
At Scottsdale Physical Therapy & Performance, we are passionate about helping our clients live their active lifestyle. We don’t believe in taking away activities, rather modifying the activity. We believe in providing education to patients so they can continue progressing long after seeing us. So if you’re looking for a sports physical therapy clinic that truly cares about their patients and clients, you’ve reached the correct spot.
Who Should Apply for This Job?
- Someone who is truly passionate about physical therapy and wants to make a real transformation in peoples’ lives.
- Someone who is looking to work in an environment that is NOT a traditional outpatient clinic – and that is fun and feels like a family.
- Someone who wants to learn and be mentored – we spend dedicated time every week just to discuss tough cases — > that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class therapist.
- Someone who likes the idea of being able to grow and advance within a company. You’re getting in on the ground floor of an innovative and rapidly growing company – where your ideas and contributions are welcome and valued.
- Someone who wants a small clinic feel but operates with big business ideas! This job comes with benefits and plenty of opportunity for continuing education – just without the burn-out and corporate red-tape.
- Someone who is flexible and open to change as our practice continues to grow and evolve.
- Someone who wants to use a blend of sports physical therapy, injury prevention and performance training to deliver the highest level of results to our clients. The Scottsdale Physical Therapy & Performance 3-Step Therapy System combines treatment from the following institutions, plus more: Titleist Performance Institute (TPI), American Academy of Manipulative Therapy (AAMT), Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA), Functional Movement Systems (FMS), and National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA). This combination of rehabilitation allows our clients to feel they have fully healed and are ready to conquer their most demanding activities. This business model offers unique opportunities to practice different roles as a physical therapist.